All our staff (Singaporean and Non-Singaporean) are fully vaccinated.
In compliance with TR84, all customers are expected to adhere strictly to the latest Safe Management Measures for MICE Event stipulated by Singapore Tourism Board.
Rental of flooring for your exhibition & event.
Before the exhibition and event
We provide manpower, material, and tool to install.
During the exhibition and event
All hygiene, sanitation and maintenance matters shall be under the purview of our customer.
After the exhibition and event
We provide manpower, material, and tool to de-install all the material provided by us.
All our manpower is fully vaccinated, swab fortnightly and temperature taken daily.
Wash and sanitized hands daily and when needed.
Latest Safe Management Measures are communicated to all staff.
New – Imported directly from overseas factory with packaging intact.
Used – Clean, treated with antimicrobial coating & kept in warehouse.
Will disposed after 03 usage or when it is dirty.
Individual tools are sanitized daily
Common tools are coated with Expoflor Antimicrobial Coating AHC23B and disinfected daily after use.
1. Terms of Payment: 100% Advance payment
2. Provide Date & Time of Installation
3. Provide Date & Time of Deinstallation
If no date & time are provided at the point of engaging our rental service, we will not be liable for any loss incurred by whichever party or person
4. Variations deemed chargeable: –
I. Changes in Dimensions / Area
II. Changes in Set up time
III. Waiting On-Site
IV. No show.
5. Validity: 14 Days as of Date of Quotation
6. Cost do not include: –
I. Cost of Permit / Passes
II. Shifting of Furniture & Fittings
7. All material on site or at any premises remains as the property of The Mill International unless full payment has been made. We reserved the right to remove the material if payments are not made as agreed. All cost and incidents will be bill accordingly.
8. Elements of nature & unforeseen circumstances if we are unable to proceed or complete the work.
I. We shall not be liable for any loss incurred by whichever party or person.
II. The billing amount will be according to work that are completed, and materials delivered.
9. The subfloor, provided by customer, by subcontractors or by venue owners. We are not responsible for the preparation of the subfloor. Hence, the quality of our work carried out on any subfloor will be subjected to the condition of the subfloor provided.
- In case of item defects, kindly contact your sales representative or give us a call at 6846 7200, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 working days of receiving the item(s). We will require your order number, details and photo proof of the defects for close inspection and review.
- If the defected item is still in stock, a replacement piece will be sent out. If we fail to replace the defected item, a refund will be credited into your account.
- Measurements stated may vary as items are mass produced. Production of carpet is subject to 3% to 5% ± tolerance and it is deemed acceptable.
- Actual colours may vary as every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product. In the cases above, no exchanges will be made.
- Free standard delivery will be provided for orders with minimum spend of S$350 (exclude GST) and above.
- For purchases below S$350 (exclude GST), there will be a delivery fee of S$40 (exclude GST) per location
- Delivery is available within 1 to 3 working days after order confirmation (except for Public Holidays)
- Monday to Friday, between 9.30am to 5.00pm
- Saturday, between 10.00am to 12.00pm (by appointment only)
All goods/materials delivered shall be subjected to verification and check by the customer for colour, quantity and physical condition based on our delivery order. Hence it is imperative that such verification and check have been done thoroughly prior to the receiptor acceptance of our materials. The Mill International Pte Ltd shall be not held liable or responsible for any goods/ materials that have been delivered or received as we would deem that the necessary verification and check have been conducted prior to the receipt and acceptance of our goods/materials.
Self-collection at our warehouse is applicable the next working day after confirmation:
- 35 Tannery Road. Ruby Industrial Complex. #01-01 Tannery Block. Singapore 347740
- Collection time (except for Public Holidays)
- Monday to Friday, between 9.30am to 5.00pm, avoid lunch time (12.00pm – 1.00pm)
- Saturday, between 9.30am to 1.00pm (by appointment only)
- Please present your confirmation email upon collection. Without order number or proof of purchase, you will not be able to collect your order.
All goods/materials collected shall be subjected to verification and check by the customer for colour, quantity and physical condition based on our delivery order. Hence it is imperative that such verification and check have been done thoroughly prior to the receiptor acceptance of our materials. The Mill International Pte Ltd shall be not held liable or responsible for any goods/ materials that have been collected or received as we would deem that the necessary verification and check have been conducted prior to the receipt and acceptance of our goods/materials.
Indent 6-8 weeks via sea freight based on loading from the factory. For indent based on LCL cargo, an additional 15-20% surcharge shall be charged accordingly with an additional one week clearance period. In the event if there is no ex-stock available, an additional 2-3 weeks production time shall be required subject to the production schedule/slot as stipulated by the manufacturer.
Payment Term shall be 50% deposit/down-payment prior to order of material. Tax invoice will be issued once the cheque is ready for collection. Balance 50% upon arrival of material. Any disagreement to this payment term shall be made known to us with alternative payment proposal prior to the confirmation of this quotation.
The Mill International Pte Ltd shall not be held liable for any delay in or failure to perform its obligations where such delay or failure results from force majeure, pandemic, act of god, fire, accident, war, rebellion, riot, sabotage, official strike, lockout or official labour disputes, government actions or any other cause beyond the company’s reasonable control. Under such circumstances, The Mill International Pte Ltd shall not be held liable for its obligation under the official contract and shall be entitled at our option to cancel the contract or to suspend delivery or otherwise performing the contract or any part thereof without prejudice to our right to payment for goods/material delivered and/or services provided.
Should default in payment be made by the customer failing to pay promptly any sum due and payable under any contract or the customer otherwise breaching in any respect any contract entered into with us, we shall be have the right by written notice to the customer to suspend all further deliveries until the default payment be made good or to terminate, cancel or rescind and forfeit any deposit/down payment paid by the customer under the contract then subsisting and in any case to charge an interest on the overdue sum from the due date of the payment until the date of payment received in full by us calculated based on a 1.5% rate per month.
Ownership of the goods/materials shall remain with The Mill International Pte Ltd until the receipt of full payment based on the agreed contract. The Mill International Pte Ltd reserves the right to repossess the installed and uninstalled goods/material from the project/work site or in any of place of storage should the customer failed to make payment as agreed.
- The customer may not assign or otherwise transfer any rights or benefits pursuant to the contract without our written consent.
- A waiver of any provisions of these terms and conditions must be in official writing and duly signed by our authorized representative. The waiver of any breach shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- This quotation including these standard terms and conditions of sales/quotation attached herewith shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
Please ensure that the item in the correct color & dimension has been selected before making payment. The Mill International do not accept return items and your payment will not be refunded.
Please note that
- As items are mass produced, the measurements of the material of ± 10% is within tolerable range.
- Actual colours may vary as every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product.
If you change your mind about the products you purchased from us, we accept exchange under the following conditions:
- The exchange items must not be cut length carpets, tapes, and protectors.
- The exchange item must be in its original sale condition (unopened, unused with original labels)
- You may exchange for a similar or higher priced product (subjects to stock availability). Delivery fee applies.
- Please exchange within 7 days upon receiving the product. Products exchange after the 7-day period will not be accepted.
- In case of item defects, kindly contact us within 7 working days of receiving the item(s). We will require your order number, details and photo proof of the defects for close inspection and review. If the defected item is still in stock, a replacement piece will be sent out. In the case that we fail to replace the defected item, a full refund will be returned to you.
You cannot cancel your order once payment have been made and goods have been dispatched. However, you may exchange for a similar or higher priced item. (Refer to Exchange clauses)
No refund will be given should you reject the goods.