- In case of item defects, kindly contact your sales representative or give us a call at 6846 7200, or email to email@example.com within 7 working days of receiving the item(s). We will require your order number, details and photo proof of the defects for close inspection and review.
- If the defected item is still in stock, a replacement piece will be sent out. If we fail to replace the defected item, a refund will be credited into your account.
- Measurements stated may vary as items are mass produced.
- Actual colours may vary as every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product. In the cases above, no exchanges will be made
- Free standard delivery will be provided for orders with minimum spend of S$350 (exclude GST) and above.
- For purchases below S$350 (exclude GST), there will be a delivery fee of S$40 (exclude GST) per location
- Delivery is available within 1 to 3 working days after order confirmation (except for Public Holidays)
- Monday to Friday, between 9.30am to 5.00pm
- Saturday, between 10.00am to 12.00pm (by appointment only)
All goods/materials delivered shall be subjected to verification and check by the customer for colour, quantity and physical condition based on our delivery order. Hence it is imperative that such verification and check have been done thoroughly prior to the receiptor acceptance of our materials. The Mill International Pte Ltd shall be not held liable or responsible for any goods/ materials that have been delivered or received as we would deem that the necessary verification and check have been conducted prior to the receipt and acceptance of our goods/materials.
Self-collection at our warehouse is applicable the next working day after confirmation:
- 35 Tannery Road. Ruby Industrial Complex. #01-01 Tannery Block. Singapore 347740
- Collection time (except for Public Holidays)
- Monday to Friday, between 9.30am to 5.00pm, avoid lunch time (12.00pm – 1.00pm)
- Saturday, between 9.30am to 1.00pm (by appointment only)
- Please present your confirmation email upon collection. Without order number or proof of purchase, you will not be able to collect your order.
All goods/materials collected shall be subjected to verification and check by the customer for colour, quantity and physical condition based on our delivery order. Hence it is imperative that such verification and check have been done thoroughly prior to the receiptor acceptance of our materials. The Mill International Pte Ltd shall be not held liable or responsible for any goods/ materials that have been collected or received as we would deem that the necessary verification and check have been conducted prior to the receipt and acceptance of our goods/materials.
1. If we are unable to proceed or complete the work due to elements of nature, unforeseen circumstances and act of God,
- We shall not be liable for any loss incurred by whichever party or person.
- The billing amount will be according to the amount work completed and materials delivered.
2. The subfloor, provided by customer, by subcontractors or by venue owners. We are not responsible for the preparation of the subfloor. Hence, the quality of our work carried out on any subfloor will be subjected to the condition of the subfloor provided.
3. The Management & its staff of The Mill International Pte Ltd assume no responsibility for personal injury, property damage or wrongful death caused by negligence or any other cause during course of work.
We accept credit or debit card, Interbank transfer and PayNow payments. Please note that by adding item(s) into your cart, it does not signify you have successfully purchased the item(s). Item(s) is only secured upon submission of payment.
Upon payment verification, orders will be shipped out within 1-3 working days. Please ensure that all required information are submitted during the payment process to avoid possible delays during shipping.
All orders will automatically be cancelled if payment is not received within 1 working day. All payment shall be made payable to The Mill International Pte Ltd.
No payment shall be withheld, deducted, and set-off or counterclaim without our official approval or acceptance.
No payment shall be withheld or deferred in the event the customer is unable or unwilling to take delivery when the goods are ready for dispatch or if delays of any kind arise through cases beyond our control or if there is any minor defects in the good/materials which do not substantially affect their commercial value/use.
Indent 6-8 weeks via sea freight based on loading from the factory. For indent based on LCL cargo, an additional 15-20% surcharge shall be charged accordingly with an additional one week clearance period. In the event if there is no ex-stock available, an additional 2-3 weeks production time shall be required subject to the production schedule/slot as stipulated by the manufacturer.
Payment Term shall be 50% deposit/down-payment prior to order of material. Tax invoice will be issued once the cheque is ready for collection. Balance 50% upon arrival of material. Any disagreement to this payment term shall be made known to us with alternative payment proposal prior to the confirmation of this quotation.
The Mill International Pte Ltd shall not be held liable for any delay in or failure to perform its obligations where such delay or failure results from force majeure, pandemic, act of god, fire, accident, war, rebellion, riot, sabotage, official strike, lockout or official labour disputes, government actions or any other cause beyond the company’s reasonable control. Under such circumstances, The Mill International Pte Ltd shall not be held liable for its obligation under the official contract and shall be entitled at our option to cancel the contract or to suspend delivery or otherwise performing the contract or any part thereof without prejudice to our right to payment for goods/material delivered and/or services provided.
Should default in payment be made by the customer failing to pay promptly any sum due and payable under any contract or the customer otherwise breaching in any respect any contract entered into with us, we shall be have the right by written notice to the customer to suspend all further deliveries until the default payment be made good or to terminate, cancel or rescind and forfeit any deposit/down payment paid by the customer under the contract then subsisting and in any case to charge an interest on the overdue sum from the due date of the payment until the date of payment received in full by us calculated based on a 1.5% rate per month.
Ownership of the goods/materials shall remain with The Mill International Pte Ltd until the receipt of full payment based on the agreed contract. The Mill International Pte Ltd reserves the right to repossess the installed and uninstalled goods/material from the project/work site or in any of place of storage should the customer failed to make payment as agreed.
- The customer may not assign or otherwise transfer any rights or benefits pursuant to the contract without our written consent.
- A waiver of any provisions of these terms and conditions must be in official writing and duly signed by our authorized representative. The waiver of any breach shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- This quotation including these standard terms and conditions of sales/quotation attached herewith shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
Please ensure that the correct item in the correct color & dimension has been selected before proceeding to check out. The Mill International do not accept return items.
Please note that
- As items are mass produced, the measurements of the material of ± 10% is within tolerable range.
- Actual colours may vary as every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product.
If you change your mind about the products you purchased from us, we accept exchange under the following conditions:
- The exchange items must not be cut length carpets, tapes, and protectors.
- The exchange item must be in its original sale condition (unopened, unused with original labels)
- You may exchange for a similar or higher priced product (subjects to stock availability). Delivery fee applies.
- Please exchange within 7 days upon receiving the product. Products exchange after the 7-day period will not be accepted.
- In case of item defects, kindly contact us within 7 working days of receiving the item(s). We will require your order number, details and photo proof of the defects for close inspection and review. If the defected item is still in stock, a replacement piece will be sent out. In the case that we fail to replace the defected item, a full refund will be returned to you.
You cannot cancel your order once payment have been made and goods have been dispatched. However, you may exchange for a similar or higher priced item. (Refer to Exchange clauses)
1. HOW DO I KNOW THAT MY ORDER HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY SUBMITTED?
Once you’ve placed your order, we will send you an acknowledgement email containing the order number and details of your purchase. Your order will be only dispatched upon receipt of payment.
2. HOW DO I AMEND MY ORDER?
No amendment can be done once your order is paid and confirmed.
3. HOW DO I CANCEL MY ORDER?
No cancellation can be done once your order is paid and confirmed.
4. WHY CAN’T I PURCHASE MORE THAN 10 ROLLS ONLINE?
Each customer is entitled to maximum 10 rolls per item. We limit the purchase number to allow as many customers to enjoy our products. Also, it is to ensure that we have control over the stocks for our online and offline channels. For wholesale, please contact us at 6846 7200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. WHAT IF THERE ARE MISSING OR WRONG ITEMS WHEN I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Please check through your items upon delivery. In the event of missing or wrongly shipped items, please inform our delivery team immediately or contact us at 6846 7200 or email@example.com.
6. DO YOU PROVIDE CARPET INSTALLATION?
Yes, we do! If you wished to engage our installation service, kindly contact us at 6846 7200 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us the size of project, date of installation, etc. The more relevant information you provide, the better we will be able to provide you a cost estimate.
7. DO YOU SHIP OVERSEAS?
We only provide standard delivery within Singapore when you order via our online store. For international shipping and enquiries, please contact us at 6846 7200 or email@example.com as shipping cost may vary depending on location.