EXPOflor® was established in 1998 as a distributor of floor covering products and services. Over the years, EXPOflor® has become a leading name in the exhibition and events industry.
Our large client base ensures that EXPOflor® products and services are feature regularly at exhibition and event venues. With unrivalled fitting experience together with an innovative leading product range, EXPOflor® is able to meet and exceed your design requirements.
Read about our Safe Management SOP in response to post Circuit Breaker here!
To be a regional leader in providing innovative products and services to the exhibition & commercial industry
- To enlarge our territory in the exhibition and commercial industry in Singapore and the ASEAN region
- To offer exciting and quality products and services through innovation and partnership with customers and factories
- To advocate a 3R’s (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle) culture in our company and in our industry
Green Statement of The Mill International Pte Ltd
Established in 1998 as an innovative distributor of floor covering in Singapore.
EXPOflor, a Singapore brand is the leader in the exhibition and events industry. We are also proud to partner with DESSO, a global brand in providing cradle2cradle carpet solutions for the commercial market. In our relentless pursue of innovation, we have developed advanced technologies and knowhow to customized our flooring for the exhibition and events for the ASEAN region, with our brand VIVA. Under this brand, we deliver unique experience for luxury brands by transforming the floor space through printing, cutting and lighting up our flooring.
Green Vision of The Mill International Pte Ltd
Transform the Carpet Industry in Singapore and to align our company with the global direction of a sustainable green future.
We do not inherit it from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children
Green Mission of The Mill International Pte Ltd
Design & Production
To partner only with factories that design and produced carpet with a cradle2cradle model
Consumption with a 3R Model
- To reduce CO2 by importing carpets which are manufactured with a lower carbon footprint
- To develop carpet products that can be reuse and to encourage the reuse of carpet
- To advocate the use of only green certified carpet in Singapore
- To recycle carpet in Singapore
- To lower our carbon footprint as a company in our consumption of electricity and petrol
- To go paperless by digitalizing our work processes
Engagement of all relevant stakeholders
Engagement of all relevant stakeholders in Singapore’s carpet industry both in the exhibition and commercial.